OUR FIRE TRUCK
The Oak Creek Lions Club red antique Fire Truck that graces the roadways was the very first fire engine that the town of Oak Creek purchased. The Fire Truck chassis was made in 1935 by the International Truck Company and converted into a Fire Truck in 1936. After retiring from the Oak Creek Fire Department, the truck was sold to the Oak Creek Lions Club. Since the sale, the Truck has been in parades ranging from the local area 4th of July parades to the Lions Club International parade in Detroit, where it won the 1st place award in the float division! The truck is on display at many functions throughout the year and will remain a historical attraction for years to come.
PURCHASE FIRE TRUCK PINS TO HELP US RESTORE PUMPER NO. 1
Shop in our 'Store'! Free shipping